The objective of this page is to provide links to various video (and other) tutorials to help the GJU staff prepare and deliver online content. The tutorials focus on the platforms, tools, and scenarios that are officially supported by the ISTC technical support staff & the E-Learning Committee members.
The supported platforms and tools are (video on online-learning platforms at GJU by Dr. Feras Al-Hawari, Director of ISTC):
- Video conferencing/recording, chat, whiteboard, and screen-sharing platforms: Microsoft Teams, Skype for business, and BigBlueButton in Moodle.
- Video streaming and archiving platforms: Microsoft Stream and YouTube.
- File storage, access, and sharing platform: OneDrive.
- Learning management systems: MyGJU and Moodle.
- Authoring tools: Microsoft Office 365 tools such as: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Whiteboard.
- Email: Microsoft Outlook.
The supported scenarios are:
- Streaming and recording a live interactive lecture and then uploading it to Stream.
- Recording a lecture offline and then uploading it to Stream.
- Recording a lecture that requires handwriting offline with a webcam.
- Recording a lecture that requires handwriting offline without a webcam.
- Interactive chat scenarios with students.