The International Projects Office at the German Jordanian University has been established in November 2018.
The main main mission of the office is to provide administrative support for faculty at GJU promoting the university abroad successfully execute the projects that are funded by international programs and agencies. In particular, the International Projects office main tasks are:
- Facilitate faculty participation in the international projects related to the higher education capacity building, consultations, collaborations, and academic development.
- Assists faculty to develop proposals, agreements and contracts of the grants and provide them with all necessary information and resources.
- Provide project coordinators with administrative and logistics support to accomplish the project activities.
- Help project coordinator to ensure the fund agreements, contracts and regulations are applied.
- Networking with international universities and funding agencies.