- For Jordanians: The Jordanian General Secondary Certificate (Tawjihi).
- For non-Jordanian Certificates and non-Jordanians: An equivalency issued by:
- The Jordanian Ministry of Education, for Jordanian Students with non-Jordanian Certificates.
- The Ministry of Education in the country that issued the Certificate, for non-Jordanian students.
- Minimum required average for admission:
- a. B.A. Program in Translation German-Arabic-English: 75% in the Scientific, IT, or literary Stream.
- b. B.A. Program German as a Foreign Language (DAF) : 75% in the Scientific, IT, or Literary Stream.
- Placement Exam.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field with minimum merit of GOOD.
- The TestDAF (minimum level 4).
- Admission interview.
- Motivation Letter.
For more information on the admissions requirements please visit the page of the Admissions and Registration Departments