Study Group Mobility 2022
We are delighted to inform you that the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) via Hochschule Magdeburg-Stendal will be providing a financial support for study groups working on transnational graduation projects within the network of GJU and its partner universities in Germany.
This project is designed as a cooperation between a study group of up to 5 GJU and 5 students from a German partner university under the supervision of lecturers both from GJU and the German university. The study groups should be connected to graduation projects of the students researching in the same field. Their collaboration will start online and reaches its peak with a visit of one group to either Germany or Jordan to exchange expertise, research together and present their status of their work.
This funding initiative within the framework of the new DAAD Transnational Education proposal will target approx. four study groups in 2022.
Who can apply:
- Groups who are attached to a research cluster at GJU or who are willing to establish one and are
- Graduating study groups (B.A./M.A.), formed by a partner university and GJU, who are working in the same academic field on their graduation project/thesis
- Graduation Projects which include a practical-oriented joint project with a topic aligned towards the GJU, Jordan or any other GJU Applied Science approach, innovation, technology transfer and entrepreneurship have priority
- Applications are open to any field of study
- Please find here the FAQ for applicants
What is funded:
- flight tickets to Jordan OR Germany per study group plus one supervising professor, including airport arrival and departure and the visa costs
What is required:
How to apply:
- If you have already formed a project group, found a partner and defined a topic, please fill out the application form and send it until February 28th, 2022 directly to: email@example.com
- If you are interested in applying, but are missing a German/Jordanian partner, please contact Laura Schergaut, we will try to find a suiting partner for you
- please find here the FAQ for applicants for further information on how to apply and the program itself
For further questions, please contact:
Ms. Laura Schergaut
Building F, Office 019
Tel.: +962 6 4294896
German landline: +49 391 505 47432