If you are using your private car, you can also apply for a car permit in order to enter the campus and park your car in the campus parks. Car permissions are only valid for one semester, and you have to buy the new permission that is specially designed for each semester.

To buy a car permission, visit office B016, you have to have:  1) Your GJU-ID 2) car license 3) your driver license 4) your schedule for that semester.