Call for applications
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
Spring Term 2019
Application deadline: October 25, 2018
In the year 2014 the European Union launched the Erasmus+ program in order to enhance exchange between members of Higher Education institutions in Europe and the rest of the world. Since then GJU has established several partnerships with distinguished universities all over Europe.
The Erasmus+ program provides GJU undergraduate students the opportunity to spend one semester at one of our partner universities listed below. The program supports you with a monthly scholarhship that covers living expenses as well as a travel allowance.
Who can apply?
All GJU undergraduate students can apply to participate in Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility.
All partner universities require proficiency in English (Joanneum: German B1). Applicants should have completed three full semesters by the start of the mobility.
Which partner universities are available?
- University College Odisee, Belgium
- University of Hasselt, Belgium
- University of Bologna, Italy
- Vilnius Technical University, Lithuania
- Istanbul Şehir University, Turkey
- Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- Joanneum University of Applied Sciences, Austria,
- University of Oradea, Romania.
The attached table gives you an overview of which partner universities are relevant for your GJU study program. Please only choose a university that is listed as partner university for your study program. Also, you can find more information about our ERASMUS+ partner universities here.
How to apply?
The application needs to include the following documents and has to be submitted to the IO:
- Application form
- Updated CV
- Letter of intent in English – the letter should state:
- Why do you want to study at this university?
- Which internship are you interested in (only for Odisee)?
- At least three subjects that you would be interested in taking from the academic course offer
- Which benefits do you expect to gain? What do you want to learn during the semester?
- Which challenges do you expecxt to face?
- Transcript of Record from the Registration Department
Application deadline is October 25, 2018. Only complete applications (soft copy and hard copy) will be considered.
After the deadline applications will be reviewed by the International Office and SMLS. In case there are more eligible applicants than available seats, suitable candidates will be invited for an interview with a GJU selection committee. The results will be communicated to the candidates in due time.
To submit your application or for further inquiries please ask one of the following contact persons at the International Office for assistance:
Ms Sarah Stötzner
Building B, Office 117
Ms Jacqueline Rogler
Building B, Office 117