Q: How can I get an indication sign for my office (office no. , staff name, job title, etc….) ?
Q: How can I get a copy for GJU Buildings plans?

If you are a GJU student, please attach a recommendation letter from your instructor about the plans you need.

Do not forget to mention

  • The purpose of your request.
  • The name and the level of the plans needed.
Q: Where is the engineering department located? 
  • Our department is located in the main campus, you can reach it by entering GJU from gate no.2 ( the one next to the water tank ) , along the main street you will find us .