The Alumni Association provides quality programs and services to Alumni members and acts as a resource for extending the university’s presence worldwide. Our chapters are a big part of our outreach programs and initiatives. GJU Alumni helps foster a sense of community – both on and off campus – by cultivating lasting relationships and enriching positive support and loyalty to GJU.
GJU Alumni strives to incorporate five major principles:
- Service: To make a positive impact on the community by doing community service projects such as medical awareness campaigns, educational events, and other worthwhile programs.
- Student Recruitment: To serve as admissions representatives in their area. This is a great place for alumni to meet the next generation of alumni and to share their experiences with them. Making that personal connection truly makes a difference.
- Scholarships: To raise money to provide scholarships for local students who wish to attend GJU.
- Social: Hold social functions to help our alumni stay in touch with fellow alumni in their area. This is a great way to relive the past, network with fellow alumni or just catch up on what is happening in the University.
- Mentoring/Career Networking: GJU Alumni and its members offer advice, guidance and support to other alumni and students. In addition, the GJU Alumni provides networking opportunities for new graduates and fellow alumni