The International Accounting department offers a unique student experience through the international aspect of educating students in both Jordan and Germany, and constantly dealing hands-on with international accounting legislation.
The International Accounting degree equips students with knowledge in a variety of subjects, including all aspects of accounting, in particular legislation according to International Accounting Standards and US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Students shall be trained to work in several areas of accounting, such as financial reporting, controlling, auditing and financial consultancy.
- To develop an understanding of the importance of financial reporting to the interested users.
- To provide technical accounting and finance skills.
- To make students familiar with the internationally accepted accounting standards.
- To enhance quantitative, problem solving and communication skills.
- To prepare students to gain internationally-recognized certification.
- To train students locally and internationally for a career in the broad area of accountancy.