Regarding any inquiries, kindly to contact the responsible Exchange Coordinator and Exchange Officer:
*Logistic Sciences Exchange Coordinator:
Telephone: +962 6 4294444 Ext. 4678
*SMLS Exchange Officer:
Telephone: +962 6 4294444Ext. 4630
*Before proceeding with the procedures for your internship in Germany you should:
- At least 103 credit hours completed (by time of departure).
- GPA is 61 or above (by time of application).
- GPA is 60 or above (by time of departure).
- ENGL201: English V Passed (by time of departure).
- German VI Passed (by time of departure) - Goethe B1 Certificate.
- Complete 160 hours of field training in Jordan (by time of departure).
- Major-specific requirements, complete five out of eight of the following courses:
- 2016 Study plan :
LOGS211: Purchasing StrategiesLOGS212: Transportation and Technology ManagementLOGS222: Export and Import ManagementLOGS311: Design and Operations of Logistics SystemsLOGS312: Warehouse Management and OptimizationLOGS313: Inventory Management and ControlLOGS321: Green LogisticsLOGS411: Retail Logistics Management
- 2018/2019 Study plan :
LOGS223: Procurement ManagementLOGS215: Transportation and Distribution ManagementLOGS214: Import-Export ManagementLOGS324: Logistics Network DesignLOGS316: Warehouse ManagementLOGS315: Inventory ManagementLOGS341: Green and Reverse LogisticsLOGS417: Retail Logistics