King Abdullah II Fund for Development/ Career Guidance & Alumni Office offers the following services:
- Advisory sessions for CV writing & Job interview skills.
- Career Counseling & helping the students to build their career path.
- Offers training courses in the Non-Academic fields, such as (Life skills, Softs kills, awareness seminars, workshops..etc.).
- Organizing the annual career fair at GJU campus.
- Helping the students to find the suitable internships in Jordan.
- Following Up with the alumni and connect them with the job market.
- Publishing job offers (Full time, part time).
Please check this link to know more about the services that offers by the KAFD head quarter.
To benefit from the Office services at GJU, please visit office B006.