MATLAB Campus-wide Access at German Jordanian University
Access Options for MATLAB, Simulink, and Add-on Toolboxes
Students, Faculty, and Staff
Students, faculty, and staff may download an individual stand-alone copy of the software for each of the machines on which you are the sole MATLAB user (includes office and personal machines). Simply go to German Jordanian University MATLAB Portal to begin software download and activation of the license.
End User: Download the Installer
*Note- for users who did not already download the installer
- Go to MATLAB Portal provided by your University. Select ‘Sign In to get started’ under the Get MATLAB and Simulink section.
- Log into your MathWorks account that is associated to your University license. (Note – you may be asked to login with your university credentials first).
- Click the download button for the current release (Users can also download previous releases here).
- Choose a supported platform and download the installer.
End User: Install and Activate
- Run the installer.
- In the installer, select Log in with a MathWorks Account and follow the online instructions.
- When prompted to do so, select the Academic – Total Headcount license labeled Individual.
- Select the products you want to download and install.
- After downloading and installing your products, keep the Activate MATLAB checkbox selected and click Next.
- Follow the prompts to activate MATLAB.
*Note- Detailed installation instructions can be also found in the link : How do I install MATLAB?
Deployment for On-Campus Computing Facilities
For large scale MATLAB deployments in classrooms and labs, the Campus-Wide License concurrent network license should be used. Using MATLAB in these environments requires the use of German Jordanian University’s network to access the license server. For further instructions contact Dr. Nasim George Alnu'man.
For single computers that cannot connect to the network for the license server, which are used by several people, the Campus-Wide License should be used. These machines will run MATLAB without access to the network once the software has been downloaded and the license activated. Contact Dr. Nasim George Alnu'man for further instructions on setting up the campus license.
- Learn to Use MATLAB and Simulink – MATLAB Onramp (2-hours interactive course) and 14 course offerings.
- MathWorks Documentation – Provides link to Technical Documentation and examples
- Installation Support – If you experience technical issues for activation and installation
- MATLAB Central – An open exchange for the MATLAB and Simulink community
- Teaching with MATLAB – Learn how to Use MATLAB to increase student engagement in your course link to the Teaching with MATLAB online course
- MATLAB Courseware - Download curriculum materials to help develop and enhance your curriculum