The Record Office, which includes the outgoing mail, incoming mail, and the archiving system.
- Prepare incoming and outgoing letters and follow up in incoming and outgoing mail in terms of registering and distributing it to the relevant departments and follow up internally and externally.
- Print the official letters and respond to external parties correspondences.
- Organize the files for the department, follow them up, and document them on the manual and electronic archiving.
- Receive faxes and other correspondence, along with receiving e-mails and replay on it.
- carry out any additional tasks requested by the direct manager.