Summer Course for GJU Exchange Students
Join our Arabic Language and Culture Summer course at German Jordanian University!
If you want to:
- Learn Modern Standard Arabic
- Experience life in Jordan, specifically Amman
- Meet various local political and sociopolitical stakeholders
- See stunning nature and visit historical places
- Learn about Jordanian culture and traditions
- Simply have a good and exciting time this summer
Then you should consider joining our Arabic Language and Culture Summer Course at the German Jordanian University!
July 29 to August 17, 2018 (The Jordanian visa is valid for 30 days, so you are able to extend your stay.)
GJU /SABE Campus, Amman, Jordan
Participation fee is 300 JOD ~ 400 €, not including entrance fees for trips (150 JOD approximately), flight, board and lodging, health insurance, visa cost (40 JOD) and the textbook. Get the Jordan Wanderer Pass (jordanpass.jo) to reduce the costs for your visa and entrance fees at Petra.
Buses for the trips will be provided by GJU.
Antika Hotel Amman offers special rates for our students:
- Twin Bedroom with breakfast per room per day / 42 JOD
- Single Room with breakfast per room per day / 38 JOD
The leaflet can be found here.
You can find the program here.
Sign up online until May 31 under this link:
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
For more information you can contact us:
Building B, Office 112
Tel.: +962 (0) 6 429 4892
Building B, Office 116
Tel.: +962 (0) 6 429 4896