The training in Jordan aims at giving you hands-on experience, and get you introduced to the actual professional life, in this training you should finish 160 hours of practical work in company(s) of your choice.
You have the choice of dividing the 160 internship hours to 80/80 hours to be done in two different companies.
Before you start your Industry Training in Jordan you should finish the following classes:
- LOGS 455 Shipping and Retail Logistics
- LOGS 461 Reverse and Green Logistics
- LOGS 471 Import and Export Management
- LOGS 481 International Logistics
- LOGS 333 Warehouse Design and Management
- LOGS 335 Inventory Management LOGS 451 Purchasing & Procurement
- LOGS 221 Transportation Management and Technology
For more information please contact Ms. Alia Gharaibeh, Building B, 3rd floor, office number 315.