Bachelor of Science in Energy Engineering:
The areas for emphasis of the degree program include technical expertise, management of environmental effects in economic energy processes, business economic design of the entire energy conversion, production, distribution, and usage process, environmental technology and international energy business.
1) Electrical Power Engineering
2) Renewable Energy Engineering
3) Sustainable Energy Utilization Engineering
Note: The study plan Bachelor Energy Engineering is available through the following link.
Bachelor of Science in Water & Environmental Engineering and its Management:
Under this program offering our primary function is to produce highly qualified engineers in water and environmental technologies. These programs are dynamic and central to the School of Applied Natural Sciences. We project that such programs will be the largest and most useful of their kind in Jordan and throughout the region.
Water and Environmental Engineering and its Management
We offer two streams:
1) Water and Environmental Engineering and its Management/Water Engineering
2) Water and Environmental Engineering and its Management/Environmental Engineering
Note: The study plan for a Bachelor in Environmental & Water Engineering is available through the following link.