About the Department
The Finance Department aims to provide cost effective, efficient and professional financial service that includes advice, direct guidance and support for all staff and students of the university within this vision.
The key functions of the department are:
• Planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Processing and recording.
General description of the department's duties and responsibilities
The department is responsible for overall management of the University finances such as revenues, payroll, financial transactions, purchase orders, etc.
The department other duties include:
• Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports.
• Preparation of the University budget and final account.
• Providing continuous advice for improving and updating the current financial system