The Code of honor
The Code of honor is an agreement between GJU and its Academics, Staff, Faculty and Students to promote academic integrity.
On my honor as a student/staff member/ faculty member at the German Jordanian University, I pledge that I have read, clearly understood, and accepted GJU’s code of honor, and that I will uphold the highest level of integrity and honesty in my academic/administrative activities and will not under any circumstances violate the academic integrity policy or the university standards including but not limited to the following:
1. Undertake tasks with objectivity, transparency and professionalism.
2. Promote a culture of Integrity in GJU and the surrounding community.
3. Accountability and Liability for my actions.
4. Reframe from any act that might directly or indirectly violate the university’s integrity policy.
5. Working with colleagues in harmony and professional friendship.
6. Putting the best effort to support GJU in excelling as a leading academic institute.
7. Commitment to non-discrimination, equality, truthfulness, and respect in all actions.
8. Maintaining and using the university’s resources in the most efficient and effective way.
9. Continue to uphold the standards and above mentioned principles even in case of dispute.