Amman- 21 November 2019
The Quality Assurance and Accreditation Department (QAAD) at the German Jordanian University (GJU) would like to announce that the Competency Test for the students, who are expected to graduate in the First Semester 2019/2020, is on TUESDAY 3/12/2019.
Please note the following:
- The exam is compulsory to all students. It will be computerized and in English.
- Students must abide by the test date, as it will not be changed according to the Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission for Higher Education Institutions regulations.
- All students must pay a (5) JDs fee to be able to sit for the exam, and must bring the receipt to enter the test.
- Students will be excused from their lectures while sitting for the test.
- Each student will get a certificate that shows his/her results in the test.
For more information, please click here