Amman- 15 May 2018
The German Jordanian University (GJU) would like to announce that Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences is granting Scholarships for B.A. "Translation: Arabic, English, German” program out of funds provided by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The scholarships are granted per year but are usually extended for the whole course of the program if the performance of the scholarship holders stays consistently above average.
Students from Jordan and neighboring countries can apply for Surplace-Scholarships for 2018/2019 starting from May 2018.The deadline for handing in the applications is 1st September 2018.
The scholarships comprise of
- A lump sum that covers the study fees or part of the study fees at the GJU.
- A monthly allowance that approximately covers the costs of living during the year in Germany.
- A travel allowance for two way trip to Germany and for once.
· Certificate of general secondary education (Tawjihi) or equivalent with a minimum average of 70%.
· Language skills: Arabic (Mother tongue or advanced level)
English (Mother tongue or advanced level).
** Language Skills will be determined via written exam and interview.
For more information about the BA Translation: Arabic, English, German and the requirements for applying for the scholarships please visit the website:
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org