Dr. Alomari has been working in the IT sector for the past 20 years, started as a programmer analyst, then a first level IT manager, then as a senior IT manager working for large firms in the United States of America such as Xerox corporation and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. He started his teaching career at German Jordanian University in the recent years as an assistant professor teaching courses in Mathematics. He is currently (2015/2016) the Vice Dean at the school of Basic Sciences and Humanities.
Xerox Corporation, Secaucus, New Jersey, USA
Senior IT Manager 2003 – 2013
-Team’s HR management ( Hiring, Training, compensation… etc)
- Setting the department’s goals and making sure they’re achieved.
- Manage the department’s P & L.
- Coordinate the team’s daily work and provide them with technical support and guidance.
- Manage entire software development lifecycle from analysis of client needs to prototyping and implementation.
- Enhance and optimize system functionality and performance for a better profit margin.
Mellon Financial, Fort Lee, New Jersey, USA
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Fort Lee, New Jersey, USA
Excellence in Graduate Research Award. (Stevens Institute of Technology 2012).
|2016||Omar Alomari, Mohammad Abudayah and Hasan Al-Ezeh ,"Regular cubeco graphs",accepted by Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (GJPAM),2016|
|2015||Omar Alomari, Mohammad Abudayah and Hasan Al-Ezeh,"Graphs whose complement and cube are isomorphic",Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Mathematical Computing,pp. 261-271,2015|
|2013||O. Alomari and P.B. Dubovski,"Recovery of the integral kernel in the kinetic fragmentation equation",Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering,Vol. 21, Issue 1, pp. 171-181,2013|
© 2014 - 2021, German Jordanian University, All rights reserved.