Below, please find a number of documents which further explain the concept of Dual Study Programs and provide information about related activities / workshops held at GJU.
- To get an overview about Dual Study Programs at GJU, please have a look at the brand new Dual Studies Brochure 2019
- Short presentation (ppt) "What are Dual Study programs?", outlining the ideas behind Dual Studies and possible forms of implementation
- Report University Industry Collaboration Workshop, held at GJU on 1 June 2016, including the outcomes of workgroup 9, which was dedicated to Dual Studies
- Report Industry University Workshop on the Establishment of Dual Study Programs, held at GJU on 1 September 2016 - full report
- Information on the Dual Study project in Palestine, presentation of a similar project, which has been successfully implemented at Al-Quds University, Palestine
- Case Study, explaining how Dual Study programs have been set up at Fulda University of Applied Sciences, Germany, and giving information on the educational, organizational and political contexts