One of GJU’s main feature is the university’s strong cooperation with the industry through providing applied and hands-on teaching methods and including practical trainings in its study plans. GJU’s professors do also have industrial experience and industrial partners from Jordan and Germany are contributing to the curriculum.
To enhance this practical approach, the Office for Industrial Links (OIL) was established in 2009. It is responsible for building up and facilitating sustainable university-industry partnerships by organizing special business events, lectures, workshops, and company presentations, and enhancing career services to prepare students for the local internship and later job market as well as for the internship search in Germany. Further, it advises staff and partners from industry about different aspects of GJU Dual Study Tracks and is strongly involved in GJU's alumni and entrepreneurship activities.
The OIL together with the GJU Project Office at the Hochschule Magdeburg Stendal built up an extended network of industrial partners in Germany and in Jordan. This cooperation is an important component in reaching the goal of applied sciences.
Our website provides the following services:
- Student’s will find information about internships in Jordan and Germany
- Companies are invited to learn more about partnership opportunities
- GJU Graduates are welcome to contact us for job opportunities and alumni activities
- Entrepreneurs will receive support through our Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program (PIE)
Everyone is invited to learn more about:
- GJU Career Fair
- Our Partnership with Aschaffenburg UAS
- Latest developments in the field of Dual Studies Programs at GJU
Please take a look at our OIL-brochure, too!
The Team of the OIL is looking forward to supporting you and you are kindly invited to contact us for any inquiries.