The Industrial Relations Committee “IRC” is the umbrella that oversees the strategic relations of the German Jordanian University with the industrial partners. The committee was founded by the GJU President on 11 May 2016.
The IRC serves the implementation of GJU’s applied and industrial dimension through achieving the following objectives:
- Coordinating and strengthening the Academia–Industry collaboration and promote strategic partnerships, which can be in the form of teaching, training, and advising
- Coordinating and conducting research with the industry, which can be in the form of research proposals, graduation projects, “Faculty for Factory” projects, and cooperation with Amman Chamber of Industry / Trade
- Coordinating and promoting the utilization of the university services to the industry
- Following up on the implementation of the strategic action plan for the university-industry cooperation
- Supervising the industrial partners’ database and keep record of MOUs signed with the industry