Advances in computing power can now give businesses ways to analyze data that they never could before. With these advances, organizations can make decisions about pricing, marketing, new products, and resource allocation more effectively than they have ever been able to in the past.
The Program provides learners with the theoretical understanding and applied skills they need to transform data into actionable information / knowledge that can be employed in business.
This interdisciplinary Program combines management, technology; artificial intelligence & machine learning, data mining, visualization, and business/data analytics integrating technology into business.
This Program uses Business digital tools and strategies to analyze business data and build business models to provide public sector, business managers and stakeholders with:
- The required abilities and skills to improve business operations and performance,
- Assist in decision making,
- Make future predictions and forecasts,
- Adapt strategies to align with prevailing trends of technology uses in business.
- Recognize the basic concepts related to BI & DA.
- Build and reinforce BI capabilities through the alignment of technological solutions with suitable applications for business.
- Build practical skills to use data analytics technologies in business.
- Identify the competitive opportunities and features of organizations that use intelligent business systems.
- Understand and apply the strategic and operational benefits of business models and technology applications.
There is a growing demand for such qualifications in the public and private sectors, where graduates can work as: