Leadership in the field of pharmaceutical and chemical engineering in terms of teaching, scientific research and social impact.
Providing students with a distinctive education in pharmaceutical and chemical engineering based on a hybrid integration of Pharmacy and Chemical Engineering so that it provides graduates with the requirements of the pharmaceutical and chemical industries and qualifies them to provide novel and sustainable solutions to national and global challenges.
- Interdisciplinary program: Establishing a learning environment that embraces diversity.
- Applied education: linking theory to application.
- Innovation: promotes creative thinking and finding innovative solutions.
- Ethical principles: Embodiment of ethical principles in our education, research, practice and service activities.
The educational objectives of the Pharmaceutical and Chemical Engineering Program at the German Jordanian University are to produce graduates who possess the following qualities:
- A solid foundation of scientific knowledge and skills required in the labor market.
- Efficiency in working in various pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- High ethical and professional principles.
- The ability to reach leadership roles in various fields of specialization.
- Continuous learning.
- Ability to provide new and sustainable solutions to national and global challenges.
Upon completion of this program, the student will have the following outcomes:
- The ability to apply the principles of chemistry, physics, mathematics and engineering in the development of various processes in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- The ability to communicate effectively through proficiency in three languages (Arabic, English and German) and applying various communication skills.
- The ability to work in various labor markets, such as the Jordanian, German and international market.
- The ability to apply ethical and professional principles in the presented technical solutions.
- The ability to work in teams and cooperate to achieve plans and tasks.
- The ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and use present new solutions.
- The ability to learn continuously.