GJU students spend one academic year in Germany as a part of their Bachelor degree. During this year, the first semester is considered as study semester and the second semester as Internship. The students’ enroll at one of the partner universities, and take major related courses. After that, they train in a German industry institution for 20 weeks. It is possible for the student to extend for one extra semester to do Graduation Project in Germany. Upon return to Jordan, German courses will be transferred to GJU credit hours system and practical training will be approved. The purpose of this page is to provide useful information for students that are about to start their German year and for those who are already there.
A list of German partner universities can be found in the "Partner Universities" page.
- International Office
- Office of Industrial Links
- Exchange officer: Noor Homsi
- Exchange Coordinator for PCE: Pro.Dr. Samer Al-Garabli
- Exchange Coordinator for BME: Dr. Adnan Al-Lahham
- Head of Biomedical Department: Dr. Walid Al Zyoud
- Head of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Engineering: Dr. Mohammad F. Khanfar