The School of Basic Sciences and Humanities maintains an Interdisciplinary Committee elected in a yearly basis, according to the university regulations, school-wide and mandated along with their membership. The function of the Executive Committee of the School of Basic Sciences and Humanities is to review all academic and non-academic progress of the School towards fulfillment of the university requirements.
The following is an alphabetical listing of the School Executive Committee for the year 2015-2016 by affiliation.
- Omar Abu Nawas, Vice Dean for Arabic Language
- Omar Al omari, Vice Dean for Mathematics and Physics
- Sahel Alouneh, Dean of the School of Computer Engineering and Information Technology
- Mohammad Al Qudah, Faculty Representative for the School of Basic Sciences and Humanities
- Nabil Ayoub, Dean of the School of Basic Sciences and Humanities
- Dina Hindi, Faculty Representative for the School of Basic Sciences and Humanities
- Iman Sha'sh'a, Vice Dean for English Language