Flying Faculty 2022
We are happy to announce that we will be able to fund 40 participants in total in 2022 of which 30 will be on campus and 10 online. There will be a distribution among the schools according to size plus GLC, Library and OIL.
Information for participants
Please read through our Handout (download below). where you can find all the relevant information on the program and its process.
Schedule for 2022
The year will be divided into two parts: The first round of participants as Flying Faculty will come from January until end of June 2022, the second round from July until end of November 2022. December 2022 will be completely mobility free. Courses can be held on campus, online or in a hybrid format throughout the year.
Download section for candidates
- Handout Flying Faculty 2022
- courses to be covered by Flying Faculty all schools (regularly updated)
- Reisekostenannahmeerklärung 2022
- Letter of Confirmation 2022
- bank declaration form 2022
- Tips for the use of German language in FF courses 2022
- Reiseguide short 2022
- Reiseguide long 2022
- evaluationform for students 2022
- experience report 2022
- Accommodation guide and how to get to campus 2022
Download section for schools
- list for possible course lists to fill out
- presentation changes FF 2022
- nomination sheet (deadline November 30th)