The School of Management and Logistic Sciences (SMLS) is dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes high quality education and diverse learning experiences for all students. A collaborative learning approach is at the heart of the school curriculum, which is supported by an international exchange program.
This program provides students with an opportunity to acquire knowledge and competencies within an international setting in order to gain an edge in today’s global business environment. A business degree from SMLS represents more than an accumulation of knowledge pertaining to business theory and methodology; it embodies a higher level understanding of management practices in real-life situations, and arms students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the modern world.
SMLS is committed to contribute to the national and international workforce with potential highly qualified graduates who can conduct their adequate leadership training within the local and global markets. SMLS aspires to be globally distinguished throughout its sophisticated academic programs, adequate modern teaching methods, reputable professional team of lecturers, one-year internship and exchange programs with German Universities, and practical training experiences within both German business workforce and local companies.
The School of Management and Logistic Sciences (SMLS) provides its students with unique universal educational opportunities in Management, Accounting and Logistics Sciences. The School of Management and Logistics Sciences (SMLS) comprises three academic departments offering a Bachelor of Science degree in:
- Management Sciences
- Logistic Sciences
- International Accounting
To instill the values of excellence and innovation in our students in order to empower them to play a positive and active role in their society. Through cooperation and collaboration with our partner universities, as well as the public and private sector, we deliver a distinctive learning experience that focuses on balancing theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Education to prepare leaders for tomorrow's business challenges.
- World class research with local and regional concerns.
We achieve our objectives and pursue our mission while developing our set of core values:
- Distinction, we are a group of academics and professionals. We are committed to our stakeholders to be distinct.
- Honesty, we promote and expect the highest level of professionalism from faculty. We commit to the highest ethical standards in our quest of distinction.
- Respect, we respect for the individual, encourage responsible communication, and endorse diversity.Loyalty, we predict barriers and constraints due to external and internal forces. Even though with these challenges, we maintain to focus on our values.Innovation, we focus on building innovative minds and innovative thinking.