Study Group Mobility
We are delighted to inform you that the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) via Hochschule Magdeburg-Stendal will be providing a financial support for study groups working on transnational study projects within the network of GJU and its partner universities in Germany.
This funding initiative within the framework of the new DAAD Transnational Education proposal targets four study groups of approx. 20 students (half from GJU and half from German partner universities) with the best joint project ideas which will be funded within the calendar year of 2020!
Who can apply:
A formed study group:
- That works on an innovative, practical-oriented joint project;
- With a topic aligned towards the GJU Topic of the Year 2020 "Refugees and Migrants", or any other GJU relevant topic;
- With approx. 10 students from GJU AND approx. 10 students from a German partner university (BA-, MA- and/or PhD students);
- Under the supervision of a professor from GJU AND a professor from a German partner university;
- With a regular exchange via virtual exchange platforms or e-learning (online learning) tools;
- With a final project period and presentation of project outcomes either in Jordan OR Germany at the end of the joint work on the project in 2020.
The funding line supports:
- 10 flight tickets to Jordan OR Germany per study group including airport arrival and departure pickups with six overnight stays for 10 persons (plus one professor) at the country visited
- Project language is English (solid intermediate level).
How to apply:
Application deadline is January 20, 2020. After the deadline, applications will be reviewed by a joined committee with representatives from GJU and the PO. The results will be communicated to the candidates in due time.