Study Group Mobility 2021
We are delighted to inform you that the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) via Hochschule Magdeburg-Stendal will be providing a financial support for study groups working on transnational study projects within the network of GJU and its partner universities in Germany.
This project is designed as a cooperation between a study group of 10 GJU and 10 students from a German partner university under the supervision of Professors both from GJU and the German university. The project will start online and finish with a visit of one group to either Germany or Jordan to finalize and present their outcome.
This funding initiative within the framework of the new DAAD Transnational Education proposal will target two study groups of approx. 20 students each in 2021.
Who can apply:
A formed study group from our partner university:
- That works on an innovative, practical-oriented joint project
- With a topic aligned towards the GJU, Jordan or any other GJU Applied Science approach
- of any study level (BA-, MA- and/or PhD students)
- Under the supervision of a professor from GJU AND a professor from a German partner university
- With a regular exchange via virtual exchange platforms or e-learning (online learning) tools
- With a final project period and presentation of project outcomes either in Jordan OR Germany at the end of the joint work, if the pandemic situation allows it
What is supported:
- 10 flight tickets to Jordan OR Germany per study group including airport arrival and departure pickups with six overnight stays for 10 persons (plus one professor) at the country visited
What is required:
- a solid intermediate level of English, as it is the project language
- flexibility regarding the travel dates due to the pandemic situation and an online plan B
How to apply:
- Please fill out the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you be interested in joining the program but are missing a GJU or German partner, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will try to find a suiting partner for the project.
- The deadline for handing in the application form is March 31st, 2021.
For further questions, please contact:
Ms. Laura Schergaut
Building B, Office 117
Tel.: +962 6 4294896
German landline: +49 391 505 47432