GJU students spend one academic year in Germany as a part of their Bachelor degree. During this year, the first semester is considered as study semester and the second semester as Internship. The students’ enroll at one of the partner universities, and take major related courses. After that, they train in a German industry institution for 20 weeks. It is possible for the student to extend for one extra semester to do Graduation Project in Germany. Upon return to Jordan, German courses will be transferred to GJU credit hours system and practical training will be approved. The purpose of this page is to provide useful information for students that are about to start their German year and for those who are already there.
“Dear students, please note that the information found regarding the German Year here is purely informative and serves as a guideline only. There might be updated information available on the page of the International Affairs Department. Please consult the IAD page exclusively for the final version of all information you need to know about your German Year”.
A list of German partner universities can be found in the "Partner Universities" page.
- International Affairs Department
- Exchange Coordinator for Biomedical Engineering: Dr. Jumana Matouq
- Exchange Coordinator for Pharmaceutical and Chemical Engineering: Dr. Mohammad Khanfar
- Head of Biomedical Engineering Department: Dr. Samer Al-Abed
- Head of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Engineering Department: Dr. Nafisah AlRefai