GJU Study Group Mobility 2024 - Call for Applications
We are delighted to inform you that Hochschule Magdeburg-Stendal will be providing financial support via DAAD funds for four joint Study Group Mobilities 2024. This project is designed as a cooperation between a study group of up to 5 GJU students and 5 students from a German partner university under the joint supervision of Professors from GJU and the German university. The Study Groups that aim to complete a research- and/or application-oriented annual project are ideally connected to graduation projects of students researching in the same field or envisage an application-oriented project with clear and defined outcomes. The collaboration entails a visit of one half of the transnational student group to the other in either Germany or Jordan to exchange expertise, present the status of their work and/or finalize their annual projects.
What is funded via GJU Project Office at Hochschule Magdeburg-Stendal?
- flight tickets to Jordan OR Germany per study group plus one supervising professor (in total 6 people), including travel to and from the airport
- Visa costs
- Fixed grant of 30 euros per person and overnight stay (visit includes 6 overnight stays)
Who can apply?
- Student groups formed by a German partner university and GJU who are attached to a research cluster at GJU or who are willing to establish a joint research topic
- Student groups (B.A./M.A.) formed by a German partner university and GJU, who are working in the same academic field on their graduation project/thesis (graduation projects aligned towards applied sciences, innovation, technology transfer have priority)
- Student Groups (B.A./M.A.) formed by a German partner university and GJU working on an applied-oriented annual project with defined outcomes
- Applications are open to any field of study
How to apply?
- If you have already formed a project group, found a partner, and defined a topic, please fill out the application form and send it by March 6th, 2024 directly to: email@example.com
- GJU SGM 2024 Call for Applications
- Further Information on the Application
- GJU SGM 2024 Application Form
For any further questions or help, please contact:
Ms. Rand Alqatawneh
Incoming and Mobility Coordinator
Building F, Office F024
Tel.: +962 6 4294894